Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fav Of The Week



Pink liiiiiiips
Now i usually dont put bright colers on my lips
as i am a huge nude-lip fan
Mac's lip-eraser is my best friend.. seriously
but lately ive been wearing this bad boy
its:

Gosh - tropical Pink #43

Now i know Gosh isnt available in the US
but for any of you in Europe make sure to buy, its so beautiful
it got a nice kind of shine over it.. almost metallic
And it stays on really long wich is always a plus cuz
it saves allot of time when you do your
touch-ups throughout the day
really the pictures dont do it justice..
it is definetly my fav of this week !!

5 comments:

Sophie said...

you should wear this more often it looks good on you B-)

Shop Citygirl said...

what a beautiful pink...bummer it's not available in the US! Which other MAC pinks do you think would be similar?

visit my blog and follow me!!
http://lifestyleloves.blogspot.com

:)

Niita said...

Oh,I know that color from gosh,it's lovely!^^ Did you checked out the 'maleficent pink' from the disney villains X MAC collection!?XD

Aint That Pretty... said...

I had this colour but as I was winding the lipstick down my hand slipped and I crushed it!! how does that even happen! lol xoxo

Miranda said...

lol !!! damn ur hand for crushing such a nice lipstick XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...